MAXTRAX MKII Lime Green
MAXTRAX MKII Lime Green
- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to its signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
SHOVEL - A built-in shovel on both ends paired with six comfortable handles allow you to use your MAXTRAX to easily clear the way for your vehicle.
TEETH - Plenty of hard, rugged teeth to interlock with your tyre's tread will get you up and out of a bog in no time.
Colour: Our Trademark Signature Orange™ Please note: Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown. Shipping: Please provide a physical address as we CANNOT ship to Post Office Boxes. Australian orders: Shipping cost is automatically calculated when ordering. International orders: Shipping cost is manually calculated once your order is received. You will be advised by email the total cost of your order including shipping (International shipping is NOT free).
Warranty: We back our confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship (terms and conditions apply, see MAXTRAX Warranty
*for stock levels, please call our warehouse on 1300 504 060
|Barcode #||9 342256 000399|
|Unit Of Measure||ctn|