MAXTRAX Jaxbase Black
MAXTRAX Jaxbase Black
- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX now bring you the MAXTRAX JaxBase, still made from the same super-tough engineering grade reinforced Nylon with a size suited to vehicle's with space contraints with additional bracing on the underside to provide a large, sturdy surface to base your Hi-Lift, bottle or other type of Jack.
- MAXTRAX Jaxbase nests in to the underside of the MAXTRAX mini, MKII or XTREME boards for additional surface area and strength when jacking from soft or slippery ground and for ease of mounting and storage.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD or UTV vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX JaxBase smaller size measuring just 640mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (25 inches long X 13 inches wide). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Each MAXTRAX JaxBase weighs approximately 2 kilograms (4.4 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX Jaxbase has two comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX JaxBase.
- MAXTRAX JaxBase can be joined together with all MAXTRAX recovery boards extending their length using the MAXTRAX Fixing & Linking Kit.
Colour: Black Please note: Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown. Shipping: Please provide a physical address as we CANNOT ship to Post Office Boxes. Please note: Credit Card transactions are processed through PayPal. Australian orders: Shipping cost is automatically calculated when ordering. International orders: Shipping cost is manually calculated once your order is received. You will be advised by email the total cost of your order including shipping (International shipping is NOT free).
Warranty: We back our confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship (terms and conditions apply, see MAXTRAX Warranty)
*for stock levels, please call our warehouse on 1300 504 060
|Barcode #||9 342256 002072|
|Unit Of Measure||ctn|