MAXTRAX Indeflate 4 Hose - (PRE-ORDER)
The 4 Hose MAXTRAX Indeflate may not be suitable for some long-wheelbase vehicles, before purchasing please check with the MAXTRAX team to see if the 4 hose MAXTRAX Indeflate is suitable for your vehicle. Please contact sales@MAXTRAX.com.au for any enquiries.
Inflating tyres with Indeflate:
Deflating tyres with Indeflate:
- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE 4 is designed (and built in South Africa) to inflate or deflate four tyres simultaneously using our unique dump-valve mechanism that automatically equalises the pressure between the four tyres.
- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE 4 features a 700kpa (100psi) combination pressure gauge (manufactured by one of the world's leading suppliers of high-quality pressure and temperature measurement products) so that you can monitor your tyre pressures while inflating, deflating or equalising the tyre pressures.
- The patented MAXTRAX INDEFLATE 4 dump-valve mechanism is made from highly durable precision engineered Mil-Spec hard-anodised aluminium and features four 3-metre long highly flexible air hoses that are abrasion and ozone resistant and can withstand pressures of up to 2000kpa (300psi) and temperatures of -10ºC to +60ºC.
- Clip-on valve chucks make it safe, simple, quick and easy to connect to your tyres’ valves.
- A Schrader valve on one end of the dump valve (the same as the valves on your tyres) makes it easy to connect to an air-compressor to inflate your tyres simultaneously too.
- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE 4 comes in a strong and durable carry bag to make it convenient to carry and store.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|