ClicOn Right Hand Mount to suit 200 Series Landcruiser 08-15
- The ClicOn Dashboard mounts are easily self-installed.
- Full installation instructions come with each mount.
- No glue or screws are required to attach the mount in position.
- Once installed the mount provides the platform to attach ClicOn range of smartphones, tablets, and GPS holders.
- All our mounts have pre-drilled AMPS pattern holes to assist with mounting the holder into place.
Before You Order:
- Choose the year range of your vehicle.
- Check the image of the dashboard and make sure that it matches yours before ordering.
Product Code : 60469
This Dashmount has been custom designed to fit your vehicle's dashboard without damaging your interior. Designed for mounting ClicOn holders. ONE Part of a TWO Part Solution. Installation instructions provided.
Attention! Read all instructions before attaching the ClicOn.
1. Use the enclosed alcohol pad to clean the area where the ClicOn is to be installed. Peel off the adhesive tape cover on the ClicOn. Pull out the rubber sealent on the A-post to widen the gap slightly. Press the angled edge on the right part of the ClicOn into the gap and hook it around the A-post.
2. Press the ClicOn upward/forward so the angled edge on the left part hooks around the A-post by the windshield.
3. Press down on top of the ClicOn so the angled edge goes all the way into the gap.
4. The ClicOn is in place.