ULTIMATE TWIN 12V 150AH DUAL BATTERY SETUP (LITHIUM)
ULTIMATE DCS 12V 200AH DUAL BATTERY SETUP (LITHIUM)
Designed for under bonnet use, fine for winching, inverters , Aux loads big and small. weighing in at only 13kg each a massive weight advantage
Twin 75ah perfect fit for Prado, Hilux, Y62 etc
– 2 x DCS 75Ah LFP batteries
– Victron Battery Protect SBP-100
– Max alternator output 150Amps
– Backed by a 3 year under bonnet replacement warranty.
– Fully programmable via bluetooth
– Tiny power consumption 1.5mA with engaged
over 1500LCA cranking amps
– Fully programmable automatic isolation of loads, recommended isolation voltage is 12.8V (isolates both batteries for starting at 20%SOC)
- each battery has its own Bluetooth, connecting to the app for monitoring
– Automatic engagement at 13.0V (turns loads back on at 30%SOC)
– Ensures your automatically starting off both batteries every time, providing over 1500 LCA’s for engine starting
– With 150Ah of total storage means you have 150Ah x 20% = 30Ah always there for engine cranking. Allowing the upper 80% for deep cycling 120Ah.
– 2 x DCS 12V 75Ah batteries
DCS Batteries are the ideal drop in replacement & upgrade from AGM, Gel or other lead acid batteries for any application. DCS gives you the ability to upgrade your current batteries to lithium ion technology that can deliver a minimum of 2500 cycles and has tremendous advantages in weight, performance, reliability and service life compared to that of traditional lead acid batteries.
– 1 x Victron Battery Protect SBP-100
The Smart Battery Protect disconnects the battery from non-essential loads before it is completely discharged or before it has insufficient power left to crank the engine.
When using Bluetooth to program the Smart Battery Protect any required engage/disengage levels can be set (fully programmable).
When running DCS batteries as engine/cranking batteries it’s best to cutoff loads at 12.8V (which leaves around 20%SOC for engine cranking).
When running DCS batteries as house batteries for deep cycling the cutoff can be set even lower to 11.5V which leaves around 2%SOC to give you full cycling capacity.
DCS deep cycle Lithium Batteries deliver safe lithium phosphate (LFP) & Titanate (LTO) energy storage solutions for a wide variety of applications. Our 12V marine batteries are a similar sized battery to lead-acid batteries, which makes upgrading to DCS Lithium 12V Batteries a simple task, whilst offering six times the battery life and less than a third of the weight of lead-acid batteries.
DCS Lithium Batteries are light weight, yet due to their superior construction they are very strong and durable, and are able to withstand extreme levels of vibrations and shocks most suited for military, marine & 4WD applications. DCS Lithium Batteries are designed for deep-cycle (cyclic) applications and are a completely dry battery making them spill-proof and leak-proof and significantly safer than lead acid batteries.
DCS uses only the latest a grade lithium cell technologies sourced from specialised boutique manufactures that are well ahead of the industry in R&D of lithium cell technologies. DCS designs and engineers each battery pack, we have developed our own range of sophisticated battery managements systems (BMS) which are the brains inside everyone of our battery packs, ensuring the maximum service life is obtained with precise cell level management.