DCS 24V 100AH (LITHIUM)
|Nominal Capacity (1Hr)||100Ah|
|Dimensions||Length: 520mm, Width: 238mm, Height: 217mm|
|Cycling voltage||23.0~ 29.2V|
|Charge voltage||28.6 ~ 29.2V|
|Maximum Charge Current||100A|
|Recommended Charge Current||≤70A|
|Maximum Discharge Current||≤200A|
|BMS (built in)||Automatic cell balancing, over discharge/charge|
|Cell Chemistry||DCS 3.2V 7.2Ah Cylindrical (LifePO4)|
|Cycle Performance||2500 Cycles @ 100% DOD|
|Engine cranking||Max 3000W starter motors|
|Case||ABS (flame retradent plastic)|
|Operating temp Range||-30 to +80 degrees C|
|Terminals||Top Mount M8 Stainless steel / Copper|
|Parallel Connections Only||Yes|
|Warranty||4 year standard install|
All DCS batteries now feature our comprehensive Bluetooth System available on both Android and Apple operating systems shows a lot of cool things.
– Cell status showing real time cell balancing operation
– BMS MOSFET temperature ( great info when your winching or running a large inverting load or your trolling motor to know how hard your pushing the electronics ).
– SOC% estimate (using impedance tracking – the App learns the SOC after the first 10 cycles)
– Battery pack voltage and cycle count
– Amp meter – showing charge and discharge current
– Connectivity distance up to 10m
– Now there is no need to install battery monitors or shunts in boats, campers or vehicles. You have all the info you need at your finger tip.
– The SOC estimate is accurate on single batteries, the more batteries that are expanded in parallel the less accurate the SOC becomes.
– This free application provides the perfect tell-tale about the battery packs state of health as it ages
– Assists installers & integrators to quickly diagnose any system issues